12/02/2008

Janus

Hello, friends!  This post begins my previously promised blog about life as a medical student in the Caribbean.

A quick word to begin: this blog is for my family and friends, so that they can keep up with what I'm doing while I'm out of the country and largely out of contact.  However, for those that are interested, I hope it will also provide some information for prospective Caribbean medical students, especially those who are from the United States and haven't been able to get a good bead on what this situation is like.  I know that information was limited as I prepared for this, so maybe you can see what this is all about, and can then make more informed decisions about whether it's for you or not.

A lot of my friends think I'm a pretty funny guy (I see myself as more of a clown).  I can't promise a great deal of humor, and I don't know that anyone will find this thing interesting, but I'll do my best to keep it moving along.

Feel free to pass on the RSS or the URL to anyone you think might enjoy this.  I don't make any money on it, the only thing it costs me is attention and time, and I've got plenty of that for now.

I'll actually make a real post on what I'm doing to get ready this upcoming Monday.  This was just to get the ball rolling.  Take care!

2 comments:

  1. That was the least Stitch-like thing I've ever read! Where were the shouting and non-sensical ravings? I can only hope future posts will live up to the man we all know and love. Maybe a video of you doing something crazy on the island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 AM

    Hey stitch! having done the carribean school thing, just remember to keep a sense of humor about you and enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete