I had a great break for the past three weeks. There was a ton to do, and I accomplished all of it except for a visit to Sweet Dreams, BW3s for trivia, and a 64-team Mario Kart tournament.
Thanks to all of my friends and family for making it such a great time. List of goals attained on this break:
- "Choir practice" with the Bay High Science Department
- PJ party at the Enclave
- Coram's after dark
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Family Reunion
- The Red Bar
- Walsingham/Edmondson wedding (I caught neither the garter nor the bouquet)
- El Presidentes for Cinco de Mayo
- Batting cages
- Mini-golf
- Midnight movies
- Destin shopping
- Scene it x 100
What's on tap for next break:
- Orlando, including seeing Mike "Family" Jones and Mark "Crooner" Jenkins, O.A.R. at Hard Rock, Pete's Specials at Pat O's, and CHIPOTLE. I'm looking forward to it.
For now, it's game time. OOSE.

No comments:
Post a Comment