I began the morning rudely at 4 a.m., and arrived at the Panama City/Bay County airport with the belief that I would be in San Juan, Puerto Rico around 2 p.m. local time. Of course, if any of you have ever tried flying in/out of PC, or through Atlanta, you know how unreliable their service can be. Sure enough, I was delayed from the get-go.
Fortunately, I have arrived at my hotel in San Juan, and it's 11:45 p.m. local time now that I have checked in and made it to my room. I have another flight tomorrow for the island of Dominica. My next post should be from The Island!
Love to all my friends and family. I really don't think I'll be able to post on here without being reminded of how blessed I am to have you all in my life. I don't deserve you, but I will do my best to make you all proud in this new venture.
As always, take care!

Feast of the Epiphany of the Lord:
ReplyDeleteToday's readings were wonderful and so timely. I thought I would share (courtesy of a borrowed missalete from St. Doms :p)
"Rise up in splendor, Jerusalem! Your light has come,
the glory of the Lord shines upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth,
and thick clouds cover the peoples;
but upon you the Lord shines,
and over you appears his glory.
Nations shall walk by your light,
and kings by your shining radiance.
Raise your eyes and look about;
they all gather and come to you:
your sons come from afar,
and your daughter in the arms of their nurses.
Then you shall be radiant at what you see,
your heart shall throb and overflow,
for the riches of the sea shall be emptied out before you,
the wealth of nations shall be brought to you.
Caravans of camels shall fill you,
dromedaries from Midian and Ephah;
all from Sheba shall come bearing gold and frankincense,
and proclaiming the praises of the Lord."
Isaiah 60:1-6/20
Fr. Pete reminded us in Mass that we are the light that shines and leads others to God. You have embarked on an adventure that will be difficult at times, calm at others, but will always be a light shining and leading others to God. He will watch over you.
We love you and are proud of you. Thanks for posting, Mom
Hey "Royal T"! Your mom emailed your blog site to a few of us at school, and I'm excited to follow your studies abroad! Take care and watch out for local Masons! :-) Penny
ReplyDeleteHi Taylor, I'm glad you made it safely. Just wondering . . . do they have oatmeal cakes there? I look forward to hearing about your adventures for the next couple of years, and I'M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! G.J.
ReplyDeleteTaylor!
ReplyDeleteI was so glad your mom let us know where to find you :-) I am sure you will be a huge success and that the Carribean will provide many adventures......please keep us posted on all of the wonderful happenings in your life :-)
Much love,
Mrs.Brown
Miss you already. Glad you made it okay.
ReplyDelete